Shipping & Handling Information
Crazy Tails prides itself on offering you the best and most unique pet products available combined with outstanding customer service. Shipping & Handling falls into this category.
With these as our guiding principles, Crazy Tails has done its best to keep the cost of shipping as low as possible while getting you your purchases safely and quickly.
AVAILABLE SHIPPING SERVICES:
- Crazy Tails primarily uses the US Postal Service (USPS) for shipping; however, at our discretion, we may use other shipping companies.
- We offer:
- Flat Rate Shipping for $3.99 (which may include First Class Mail, or other methods of delivery).
- Priority Mail (two to five business days)
- Priority Mail Express (overnight)
- It is your choice which shipping option to use.
- The choice of shipping company is at the sole discretion of Crazy Tails and its business partners and may change without notice.
- Flat Rate Shipping of $3.99 for any purchase up to $70.00, at which shipping becomes FREE.
- FREE SHIPPING on orders greater than $70.00.
- Please note that if you use a shipping method other than Flat Rate or Free Shipping, the Shipping & Handling fees for USPS Priority Mail, Priority Mail Express, etc. are based upon the weight of the items being shipped, the destination to which the product(s) are being shipped, and the size of the package.
- In order to see the shipping fees for purchases of less than $70 USD, if you choose to use a faster shipping method than Flat Rate Shipping, you will need to begin the check-out process. This includes entering in delivery address information.
- The shipping fee for each shipping option will be displayed.
- You may then decide how and if you want to proceed.
- Shipping and handling fees are subject to change at any time without notice.
- At this time, Crazy Tails ships only to the 50 United States.
- There is no international shipping (including US territories) at this time.
- Shipping to Canada is coming soon. (Expected in the summer of 2019.)
- Shipping to PO Boxes and APO/FPO locations will be reviewed prior to fulfilling the order to ensure:
- We are able to ship to that location; and,
- We have all the shipping and delivery information required.
- Unfortunately, at times we need to cancel orders being shipped to PO Boxes and APO/FPO locations.
- If one of these orders must be cancelled, the payment, if any, will be refunded in full. (Refunds will not exceed the total amount of the order.)
- If Crazy Tails determines that an order cannot be shipped to a PO Box or APO/FPO location, we may ask for an alternate address prior to cancelling to see if there is a way in which we can still fulfill the order.
- If an alternate address is not provided or available, the order will be cancelled and the payment, if any, will be refunded.